ناشونال جيوجرافيك هذا الاسبوع


Assamese Macaque: Macaca assamensis. This image is from Wild Thailand.


Assamese Macaque: Macaca assamensis. This image is from Wild Thailand. [Photo of the day - اکتوبر 2015]
This time Tom goes after the magical chemistry of Turkish food that turns basic ingredients into delicious treats… Fermentation. This image is from Tom's Istanbul Delights.
Fox International Channel
This time Tom goes after the magical chemistry of Turkish food that turns basic ingredients into ... [Photo of the day - اکتوبر 2015]

Mozambique: Two calves play in the morning mist. Gorongosa National Park, Mozambique. This image is from Africa's Wild Kingdom Reborn.
National Geographic Channels/Joyce Pool

Mozambique: Two calves play in the morning mist. Gorongosa National Park, Mozambique. This image ... [Photo of the day - اکتوبر 2015]
Ken from Yukon Gold, season III. This image is from Yukon Gold
Ken from Yukon Gold, season III. This image is from Yukon Gold. [Photo of the day - اکتوبر 2015]
Dubai: The air traffic control tower. This image is from Ultimate Airport Dubai.
National Geographic Channels/Andy Davies

Dubai: The air traffic control tower. This image is from Ultimate Airport Dubai. [Photo of the day - اکتوبر 2015]

chibird:

The paths interweave and change, and nothing is ever clear, but we always strive to take the best one.


I’m at the end of my 3-month internship, and it was undoubtedly one of the scariest things I’ve done. But… I think I’ve also grown a lot and really figured out what I want for my career and for my life. Sorry I’ve been so busy I haven’t drawn many colorful things lately (I just realized this when I looked at my august posts so far and the only color is from my pocket penguin shirt haha). Here’s to a happy and colorful rest of the year!

لا ترتكب أخطاء غير قابلة للنسيان ويتحمل مسئوليتها بعد زمن أشخاص آخرون لا حول لهم ولا قوة ، ذنبهم الوحيد أن لهم صلة تربطهم بك .كيف لا تخطيء الجميع يخطى !!!
بل تستطيع ألا تخطيء هناك أفعال وصفات غير قابلة للتجربة والمجازفة ومتفق أنها ليست حسنة .الحياة تحتاج إلي إعادة نظر فأعد النظر فيما تقول وتفعل .

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

آباء تغلبهم الدموع وتتفوق عليهم بعد رؤية بناتهم بفساتين الزفاف

عروسان يفاجئان الضيوف بدعوة 30 حيوانًا إلى زفافهما: ثعلب وثعبان وعقرب وبومة وراكون

صورة الأسبوع حول العالم