قصاصات ورقية فنون















Give someone something special!




Made this for Becky and Frank’s Monster Milk Funnies Zine. Two of my favorites growing up. 













Sneak preview of the collaboration by me and Jerrod Maruyama - exclusive to booth #213!! This is every Ghibli lover’s dream! For more details, visit www.supahcute.com/dcon2013






Sometimes you have to take a break and just play around. 













Dig a hole and look for treasure!


Get outside and run around!


Swish I’m A Fish! for the Golden Books Tribute Show at Gallery Nucleus.

Finished my last piece of 2013!!


I made a portrait of our family for my wife.



Made this for Becky and Frank’s Monster Milk Funnies Zine. Two of my favorites growing up. 


These very silly Adventure Time/ Spirited Away soot spirits will also be at Designer Con.






A Boo-quet




Get outside and hug nature!

Get outside and hug nature!

Go fly a kite!




Dance! Dance! Dance!





Get outside and run around!

Finished my last piece of 2013!!

I made a portrait of our family for my wife.










image


image



Sometimes you have to take a break and just play around. 








Trying to figure out how to make a cut paper reflection.












Swish I’m A Fish! for the Golden Books Tribute Show at Gallery Nucleus.








Here is an unused background for the commercial I did for BEAR nibbles. It’s a place I would like to live one day. =) I can not express enough gratitude to the great team at Fred & Eric for animating my illustrations. They do amazing work!! 
من العبث أن نتأمل أنفسنا خارج انفعالاتنا..

omima


تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

الكارى لتقوية الذاكرة

حقيقة.. اشتر منزلاً في إيطاليا بـ"يورو" واحد

دبي ميراكل جاردن أكبر حديقة من الورود الطبيعية في العالم