صور طبيعة رووعة













HEREforTheHolidays:    My Photograph! XD ~ Port Dover, Canada 2012



So, my physiotherapist was not so impressed with my story of tracking a Bateleur eagle so I could get a shot directly below it…and having to balance my 5D Mlll with a 400mm lens on my forehead, with my neck fully extended. Not sure why, she is going to make some money off this shot!


Gray-headed kingfisher flew into the frame as I was snapping the brown hooded kingfisher! That’s just nuts. The gray-head is a rare sighting at Ngala.







Zebra booty.
Got a bum fetish? More beautiful bums in black and white on the blog today. http://www.njwight.com/2013/08/beautiful-bums-in-black-and-white/   
PROMOTE PASSION!
Seal Asana




Glorious moment. Look at that little fawn fly!



This youngster stared me down this morning..



Baldy.




Elephant landscape.
There is something glorious about the radiance of the colour chartreuse that blooms  in spring.
A big, beautiful Happy Birthday to a special old lady I met here on tumblr. She knows who she is…unless she’s having a senior’s moment. Happy Birthday!!! xo

Macro Monday: Ziggy Doo!!!
Overheard from the tree at the zoo…
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.”
njwight:

Happy Thanksgiving to my America friends!


Camouflage.

Tuesday’s Tail. Is it me or does that poop-chute appear to be smiling?
Pink.
It’s FASHION WEEK!  #NYFW #fashionweek

njwight:

Attending a gay wedding in NYC…
We got snow today and my feet are cold. I want a set of these…
njwight:


The lovely legs of a lynx-these unusually large and well-furred, snowshoe-like feet with webbed toes, allow the lynx to move over deep snow with ease. These are the original UGGS…and only animals should be wearing them.
 
 


I selected this post to be featured on my blog’s page at Nature Blogs.
Spring cleaning.

woodendreams:

(by milosradulovic)



























magicalnaturetour:

Koutsoupia, the Judas tree by TopGeo

It’s FASHION WEEK!  #NYFW #fashionweek

njwight:

Attending a gay wedding in NYC…

Nature bulls-eye.
njwight:

Friday…I’ll drink to that! Elephants are descendants of the Irish…

Uh-oh. It’s only Tuesday Suz!



I can’t help it….I just miss Harry and his tiny little feet.  Please tell me I am not alone…
Macro Monday!











Snap!

Superb Starling. Those white eyes always creep me out a little…
Blue Morpho for Macro Monday.
إننا يا صاحبي نمد بـ السنتنا تجاة الحياة، 


في محاولة إنتصار مجردة من أضعفِ حيلة .



ثم تدهسنا الحياة غير عابئة _ لـ تدوس السنتنا اولاً ! 

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

الكارى لتقوية الذاكرة

حقيقة.. اشتر منزلاً في إيطاليا بـ"يورو" واحد

دبي ميراكل جاردن أكبر حديقة من الورود الطبيعية في العالم