زهور ولكن




flowersgardenlove:

Bluebird Beautiful gorgeous pretty flowers



onquingirlphotos:

by Onquingirlphotos
▼
mikimomokarin:

In another life on We Heart It.
Home of Shakespear (by Nomadic Vision Photography)
(by jenny gloria zhang)
(by A.Moltini)
▼
adelphe:

Camellias
Homes and Flowers: Refreshing Arrangements by Laura Lee Burroughs Volume 3, 1942
(by Destiny Dawson)
(by Emily Boyer Photography)
(by DeepLovePhotography)
imshootingfilm:

Wild flowers…. by Attila con la cámara on Flickr.Taken recently at a friends property in Beaconsfield Victoria. Taken wide open for the wonderful Zeiss bokeh.
1968 Hasselblad 500C Carl Zeiss Planar C 80mm F/2.8
Fuji Provia RDP II 100 Expired Xpro
madprice:

▌face to reality ▌



. (by What fools these Mortals be!)
▼
blooms-and-shrooms:

Cosmos candy by Mandy Disher on Flickr.
uyamt:

薔薇(ばら)

Rose
Sophie (by DOMINIC CLAЯKE)
▼
sublim-ature:

Jay Sabapathy
cerceos:

Adi Dekel
Untitled
facebook page
blooms-and-shrooms:

Forget-me-not - [Explored April 17th 2014] by fearghal breathnach on Flickr.
sapphire1707:

Anemone | by shark0916 | http://ift.tt/1uHjfgX
▼
▼
flowersgardenlove:

Bluebird Beautiful gorgeous pretty flowers
miizukizu:

By : a-quila(Do not remove credits)
(by Destiny Dawson)
Seljalandsfoss waterfall, Iceland (by Snorri Gunnarsson)
. (by What fools these Mortals be!)
st0ner-witch:

~☾~
33/52 (2014) - Le grimpeur de bégonias touche au but (by Fonk De)
(by Mariam Sitchinava.)
Sardinia (by Kalle Lundholm)



▼
(by theƒundamentals)
(by Millie Clinton.)
Rainier’s Floral Encore (by Trevor Anderson)
csehireka:

Fresh. itt: We Heart It.
marumim190:

東京都観光菊花展 日比谷公園にて
どうも展示会みたいな被写体は苦手です。
Minolta α-9 に Sigma AF50mm F2.8 Macro をつけて
csehireka:

ғaтє ℓσvєs тнє ғєaяℓєss | via Tumblr itt: We Heart It.
 McWay Falls - Julia Pfeiffer Burns state park on the Big Sur Coast, California
submitted by an-iota-of-me :A delicate nature. 
 
▼
dranilj1:

Purple Flowers, Helagsfjället by JesperHansen on Flickr.
▼



Lilac (by Lyuba Burakova)
submitted by jelizabethdenise: Embracing the Sun
submitted by an-iota-of-me: Following a rainstorm. 

“I used to think I was the strangest person in the world but then I thought there are so many people in the world, there must be someone just like me who feels bizarre and flawed in the same ways I do. I would imagine her, and imagine that she must be out there thinking of me too. Well, I hope that if you are out there and read this and know that, yes, it’s true I’m here, and I’m just as strange as you.”
—   Frida Kahlo
cactarioespinanegra:

Carnosa flores rojas / Septiembre 2014
landture:

Columbia Hills Spring by BrandtM
. (by What fools these Mortals be!)
N comme “Nature Morte” (by Fonk De)
outdoormagic:

The Pergola, Hampstead Heath by Laura Nolte on Flickr.
superbnature:

Pink Summer by Magda_Bognar http://ift.tt/1tZXXfq
ata-raxie:

DSC_1864 by wei1881 TAIWAN busy..
Autumn (by masa_0202)
▼
detailsofpaintings:

Thomas Cooper Gotch, The Lady in Gold - A Portrait of Mrs. John Crooke (detail)
1891

المهم مصلحتي بعدين مصلحتي بعدين 

مصلحتي بعدين مصلحتك لو فيها مصلحتي


تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

الكارى لتقوية الذاكرة

حقيقة.. اشتر منزلاً في إيطاليا بـ"يورو" واحد

دبي ميراكل جاردن أكبر حديقة من الورود الطبيعية في العالم