عالم الحيوان



Yucatan Jay
Lurking…
I, too, love my morning latte…  
#elephant

Walkin’ on Sunshine.
I have not been able to identify this bird…?
I am feeling a little better about my winter weight gain…

Ooohh…red shoes!
Female crimson-backed tanager. Just..wow. (click for high rez joy-effect!)

Can you find the 14 birds in this photo? 
Good luck!





-28 C….need me some of these!njwight:


The lovely legs of a lynx-these unusually large and well-furred, snowshoe-like feet with webbed toes, allow the lynx to move over deep snow with ease. These are the original UGGS…and only animals should be wearing them.

Brown snake eagle.



Snoozin’ howler!
Well, hello there…
Uh-oh. Here comes trouble…
#seriancamp
Snowy #owl






The women’s auxillary…




Dear reptile-people of tumblr. Forgive me but I have told a lie. He is not, as I was told, a boomslang. He is a Battersby’s Green-snake. So, while I thought I was risking my life to bring impress you with photos, there was no real danger of a rear-fanged deadly bite with venom causing bleeding from all my orifices. But I did step in buffalo poo….so that should count for something.

Tawny eagle at sunset in the Mara north @seriancamps

Mine. Mine. Mine.
Film reference please?

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

الكارى لتقوية الذاكرة

حقيقة.. اشتر منزلاً في إيطاليا بـ"يورو" واحد

دبي ميراكل جاردن أكبر حديقة من الورود الطبيعية في العالم