صورة





calantheandthenightingale:
“ Portrait of Lady Speyer by John Singer Sargent (1856 - 1925)
”




calantheandthenightingale:
“ The Kreutzer Sonata by Joseph DeCamp (1858 - 1923)
”

calantheandthenightingale:
“ Isabella and the Pot of Basil by William Holman Hunt (1827 - 1910)
”


calantheandthenightingale:
“ The Jewel Casket by John William Godward (August 9, 1861 - December 13, 1922)
”

calantheandthenightingale:
“ Portrait of the Daughters of Catulle Mendes  at the Piano by Pierre-Auguste Renoir (1841 - 1919)
”


poboh:
“ Gathering flowers, 1889, Helen Allingham. English, (1848–1926)
”
32flavors-:
“ (via The Sunflower Road I by ~bwlight on deviantART)
”

poboh:
“ Baking Bread, Helen Allingham. English watercolour painter and illustrator of the Victorian era.
(1848 -1926)
”


clockworkasylum:
“ I must admit, I love tea.
”


هذا العالم لا يتوافق مع شيخوختك ….هذة العجوز التي تحاول اللحاق الأتوبيس ،،،هذا الرجل الذي ينتظر وهذا الشيخ الذي ينظر منذ مدة ليقطع الطريق.أدركت يا صديقي هذا العالم لا يتوافق مع شيخوختنا.






تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

الكارى لتقوية الذاكرة

حقيقة.. اشتر منزلاً في إيطاليا بـ"يورو" واحد

دبي ميراكل جاردن أكبر حديقة من الورود الطبيعية في العالم